Legal Terms & Digital Signs
Reopening Risk Assessments
Receive instant notifications
Training videos for staff
Who is Checkki for?
Annually (upfront) or monthly.
- 5x users and £0 upfront
- Use pre-defined checklists
- Edit existing checklists as per your needs
- Send PDF reports directly from the App
- Server Hosting
- Updates and Backups
- New features
- Unlimited Users and £0 upfront
- All Standard Checkki Features plus
- Businesses can create their own checks
- Link checks with Assets (boilers, equipment maintenance)
- Assign jobs to others directly from the App (Work Order Generation)
- Text and email notifications if something fails (workflows)
Checkki works well with these Apps
For companies which deal with properties, from letting agents to large factories.
Use Smart Orders to organise repairs and Enhanced Checklists to ensure they are done correctly with all the information is collected.