A complete Hospitality Maintenance Management Software
Managing maintenance in a Hospitality environment can be a particularly challenging task, with keeping a track of all the things that can go wrong in every single room – and fixing the issues before they pile up.
MaintainPad is a platform where you won’t need to do much more than a few clicks and the results of your cleaning, replenishment and compliance checks will be at your fingertips.
Use MaintainPad to allow your staff or guests to report any emergency repair jobs or low priority work orders to ensure everything always gets tracked and fixed.
MaintainPad can manage:
- Report a repair.
- Guest check in check out checks.
- Room replenishment checks.
- Assets and their repairs.
- Keys for all rooms.
- Attendance/ Rota management.
- Customer feedback.
Repair management or Work Order software
Whether your guests report an emergency issue in their room or staff finds out a problem mid checks, have the peace of mind that it will always get reported, tracked and fixed quickly.
Contractors will find out about the job on their phones and will know all the information needed to fix it from the app. When an issue is reported, the app will attach an image of the issue and the exact information (make, model) about the asset so the contractor will know everything without even being on-site.
Planned, Preventative Maintenance for the Hospitality
This is where MaintainPad is your best friend. Once your asset is on MaintainPad, it will do the job of reminding you to keep it serviced – that’s one thing off your mind, so you can do things that really matter to your business.
Digital inspection reports
Record checks and risk assessments
Perform checklists and attach them to Work orders for:
- Regular checks for equipment and assets such as tools, fire alarms and safety equipment.
- COVID-19 and cleaning checks.
- Compliance checks such as Health & Safety and Fire & Safety.
- Risk Assessments.
Train your staff to do checks consistently with videos and task lists.
Stay ahead of the competition
With our BeHeard App integrated into MaintainPad, keep up with Customer demands by collecting Feedback or making Polls to ensure you’re always quicker to adapt than the competition.
Show off how much your customers love your business by using Customer Feedback feature on our app.
Asset management for the Hospitality environment
By tagging and scanning QR codes or RFID tags on your fixed assets (ACs, Fire Alarms etc.) and rotational assets (ladders, trolleys etc.), with our Asset Management App built into MaintainPad:
- You and your staff can report faults.
- Engineers can check the asset’s repair history to analyse trends and keep stock.
- You can tag your rotational assets too to check what is due to be returned.
- Receive and send reminders when loaned equipment is not returned or to perform regular checks on trolleys, ladders, etc.
Keys Management for the Hospitality sector
Print your own QR codes
Unlike other asset management solutions, where you have to pay for the tags, with MaintainPad you will be provided with your own portable battery powered Bluetooth QR code printer.
Labels are heat, scratch and water resistant and can be printed (and re-printed) in different sizes and colours to help you label your keys and assets. Why pay to buying tags when you can make your own?
Or use RFID technology for surveys and inspections
Consumables Inventory Management for the Hospitality business
Struggling to keep an exact track of how much consumable product you need? MaintainPad will keep track and once you go below a threshold, an automatic order can be placed. Now you never have to worry about overstocking or understocking.
This is especially handy when for keeping track of cleaning materials and room replenishment such as shampoo bottles, hand soaps, towels etc. Your staff just need to let the app know how many items they are taking out of the stock room, and the app will do the rest.
HR, rota and attendance management made easy
You can accurately track how many hours a certain staff member has worked in a given week.
Create rotas, taking into account staff roles, availability and preferences. Rotas are rescheduled automatically if shifts are empty based on secondary roles. The system helps you track attendance records too.
Monitor requests sent to colleagues
With our You Do app:
- Streamline communication when working in a team.
- Send requests to your colleagues.
- Track status of what’s being done and by whom.
- All meeting notes in one place.
- Sales leads and follow-ups all taken care of.
Flexibility and Accessibility
Data safety and security
Choose MaintainPad and store your data, save and send documents safely securely in the Cloud:
- Your data is encrypted between your devices and our servers.
- All of our servers are ISO certified and GDPR compliant.
- All your data is backed up on a regular basis.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity to ensure your data’s safety.
See how End-to-End Repair Management can help You.
Want a personalised quote?
Our unique pricing calculator can work out the best price for you