A Complete Health Care Maintenance Management Software
Maintenance management in the Health Care sector can be one of the most challenging things you might deal with as the functionality of the lifesaving equipment used in it is of paramount importance. Performing Preventative Maintenance, Routine Checks, Restorative/ Emergency Maintenance can all be done using the MaintainPad CMMS.
Additionally, MaintainPad can help you in:
- All types of maintenance.
- Carrying out routine and equipment checks (such as Zimmers, Electric trolleys, Wheelchairs etc.).
- Performing checklists specific to a task (eg. moving patients from bed to a wheelchair or bathing a patient).
- Managing assets through QR code or RFID tags.
- Managing Inventory.
- Automatic Rota Management.
- Staff sign in and out using Face ID and much more.
Work Order software
mStill getting disrupted by calls, emails and messages? Make your and your colleagues’ life easy when it comes to handling jobs. Staff simply scan Asset QR tag or take a photo or video of the work that needs to be done and submit from their smartphones, which then notifies the related facility manager or engineer. You can give out the job to your own staff or tender the job out to external contractors and engineers.
Scanning the QR code attaches all the relevant information about the asset/ machinery (make, model, replacement parts information) and the image accurately reflects the issue. Now, the engineer knows exactly what the issue is and only needs to visit the site if necessary and with full preparation.
Planned, Preventative Maintenance for the Health Care Sector
Breakdowns happen, and they’re expensive to fix once they do. Having a system that can notify you to have your assets serviced regularly is a wise idea, before any issue surmounts, damages any large equipment and eventually hinders a smooth flow in your day to day operations.
This is where MaintainPad is your best friend. Once your asset is on MaintainPad, it will do the job of reminding you to keep it serviced – that’s one thing off your mind, so you can do things that really matter to your business.
Digital inspections and PDF reports
Digitalise inspections and generate PDF reports of completed checks or a summary of reports over a period of time with a simple application. Reports can be emailed to your whoever needs them at the click of a button.
Record checks and risk assessments
Perform and record digital risk assessments, re-opening checks, COVID-19 cleaning and H&S checks to keep your staff safe.
- Record routine checks for equipment in constant use (eg. wheelchairs or electric hoists etc.).
- Record fire and safety risk assessments.
- Record preventative maintenance checklists.
Train your staff to do checks consistently with videos and task lists. Set checklists in regular work orders to ensure they’re always done without you needing to step in.
Know what your staff think through our survey app
Let your staff communicate honestly with you to identify areas for improvement. Surveys are anonymous and confidential.
Asset management for the Care Sector
By tagging and scanning QR codes or RFID tags on your fixed and rotational assets, with our Asset Management App built into MaintainPad:
- You and your staff can report faults.
- Engineers can check the asset’s repair history to analyse trends and keep stock.
- You can tag your rotational assets too to check what is due to be returned.
- Receive and send reminders when loaned equipment is not returned or to perform regular checks on vehicles, ladders, etc.
Print your own QR codes
Unlike other keys and asset management solutions, where you have to pay for the tags, with MaintainPad you will be provided with your own portable battery-powered Bluetooth QR code printer.
Labels are heat, scratch and water-resistant and can be printed (and re-printed) in different sizes and colours to help you label your keys and assets. Why pay to buy tags when you can make your own?
Or use RFID technology for surveys and inspections
RFID tags linked to assets do not need to be scanned but are detected when walking within their operating range. The perfect solution for assets surveying or inventory checks as original and current inventory lists can be quickly and easily compared by the click of a button. Digital reports can also be generated automatically.
Manage all keys for buildings, rooms, toolboxes, access hatches and vehicles effectively and track them with QR code, GPS, Bluetooth or NFC tags. Keep digital track of which staff has returned the key, and who hasn’t. Automatic reminders will be sent to anyone who hasn’t returned the keys.
Inventory Management for the Health and Care Sector
Struggling to keep an exact track of how much consumable product you need?
Keeping a track of all the small consumable items (like any toiletries, food deliveries, cleaning materials and medication) can be tricky to manage when you have much more important work to do.
MaintainPad will keep track and once you go below a threshold for a consumable item, an automatic order can be placed. Now you never have to worry about overstocking or understocking.
HR, rota and attendance management made easy
Gone are the days of signing paper forms and time sheets! Staff can now clock in and out with just a quick face scan. Their clocking times are automatically matched with their shifts. You can leave important notes or training reminders to your staff when they arrive.
Monitor requests sent to colleagues
With our You Do app:
- Streamline communication when working in a team.
- Send requests to your colleagues.
- HR and office staff can track status of what’s being done and by whom without even ringing anyone up.
- All meeting notes in one place.
Flexibility and Accessibility
Data safety and security
Choose MaintainPad and store your data, save and send documents safely securely in the Cloud:
- Your data is encrypted between your devices and our servers.
- All of our servers are ISO certified and GDPR compliant.
- All your data is backed up on a regular basis.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity to ensure your data’s safety.
See how End-to-End Repair Management can help You.
Want a personalised quote?
Our unique pricing calculator can work out the best price for you