Maintenance Management for Airports and Aviation Industry
Increase traveller safety by keeping your airport well-maintained. Leave nothing to chance by having a system that manages airport maintenance. With MaintainPad, you can do:
- Hassle-free building maintenance with built-in job tendering.
- Scheduled maintenance of electrical systems, pavements, drainage, grass etc.
- Planned, preventative maintenance for baggage claim units, passenger boarding bridges, people lifts (elevators) etc.
- Emergency maintenance for equipment and vehicles.
- Asset tracking for fixed or rotational jobs.
- Daily Inspection checks recorded with images as evidence.
- Rota management.
- Staff signing in and out using contactless facial recognition.
- Manage your Compliance and Fire safety checks and a lot more.
Work Order software for Airports
Generate, approve, delegate and track on-demand repair requests, scheduled and preventive maintenance work orders. Staff simply scan Asset QR tag or take a photo or video of the fault and submit from their smartphones, which then notifies the related facility manager or engineer.
Everything reported via the App is organised automatically in a simple to follow dashboard based on work order type and priority.
Planned, Preventative Maintenance
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it — unless fixing it before it breaks will save you time, reputation, and energy.
Breakdowns happen, and they can sometimes be dangerous for anyone around it. Preventative maintenance is crucial for Airports because it allows you to fix a problem before it damages something and eventually hinders a smooth flow in your day to day operations.
Preventative maintenance will ensure you have a safer airfield and more funds through increased life spans of equipment, infrastructure, and the surrounding environment.
Once your asset is on MaintainPad, it will do the job of reminding you to keep it serviced – that’s one more thing off your mind.
Digital inspections and PDF reports
Digitalise inspections and generate PDF reports of completed checks or a summary of reports over a period of time with a simple application. Reports can be emailed to whoever needs them at the click of a button.
Record checks and risk assessments
Perform and record digital risk assessments, COVID-19 checks, Plane and Terminal cleaning and H&S checks to keep your Staff and Travellers safe. Train your staff to do checks consistently with videos and task lists.
Geofencing for Airports
Geofencing is an innovative way to receive instance notifications around your premises and automate jobs reporting to the nearest staff members. They are immediately notified of alerts when they enter a selected zone.
Know what your Staff and Travellers think through our survey app
Using our Be Heard app (included with MaintainPad), let your staff communicate honestly with you to identify areas for improvement. Surveys are anonymous and confidential.
Find out how to improve your Customer Experience
Use MaintainPad for simple-to-use surveys for you to be aware of the quality of the service provided and know how to improve passers-by experience in your airport.
Asset management for Airports and the Aviation industry
By tagging and scanning QR codes or RFID tags on your fixed and rotational assets, with our Asset Management App built into MaintainPad:
- You and your staff can report faults linking to an asset.
- Engineers can check the asset’s repair history to analyse trends and keep stock.
- You can tag your rotational assets too to check what is due to be returned.
- Receive and send reminders when loaned equipment is not returned or to perform regular checks on vehicles, ladders, etc.
Print your own QR codes
Unlike other keys and asset management solutions, where you have to pay for the tags, with MaintainPad you will be provided with your own portable battery-powered Bluetooth QR code printer.
Labels are heat, scratch and water-resistant and can be printed (and re-printed) in different sizes and colours to help you label your keys and assets. Why pay to buy tags when you can make your own?
Or use RFID technology for surveys and inspections
RFID tags linked to assets do not need to be scanned but are detected when walking within their operating range. The perfect solution for assets surveying or inventory checks as original and current inventory lists can be quickly and easily compared by the click of a button. Digital reports can also be generated automatically.
Key Management for Buildings and facilities management
Manage keys to meeting rooms and offices effectively and track them with QR code, GPS, Bluetooth or NFC tags. Keep digital track of which staff has returned the key, and who hasn’t. Automatic reminders will be sent to anyone who hasn’t returned the keys.
Consumables Inventory Management for the Aviation Industry
Struggling to keep an exact track of how much consumable product you need?
Keeping track of consumables is frustrating. You may feel that spending time or resources on it is uneconomical. However, it is crucial to your site functioning. Small items always get used up or lost quicker than you can restock in small amounts frequently. So many companies order them all at once and then have to handle the storage of these items.
MaintainPad will help you keep track of them and once you go below a threshold, an automatic order can be placed. Now you never have to worry about overstocking or understocking.
HR, rota and attendance management made easy
Gone are the days of signing paper forms and timesheets! Staff can now clock in and out with just a quick face scan. Their clocking times are automatically matched with their shifts. You can leave important notes or training reminders to your staff when they arrive.
Monitor requests sent to colleagues
With our You Do app:
- Streamline communication when working in a team.
- Send requests to your colleagues.
- Track status of what’s being done and by whom.
- All meeting notes in one place.
- Sales leads and follow-ups all taken care of.
Flexibility and Accessibility
Data safety and security
Choose MaintainPad and store your data, save and send documents safely securely in the Cloud:
- Your data is encrypted between your devices and our servers.
- All of our servers are ISO certified and GDPR compliant.
- All your data is backed up on a regular basis.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity to ensure your data’s safety.
See how End-to-End Repair Management can help You.
Want a personalised quote?
Our unique pricing calculator can work out the best price for you